Saturday, December 11, 2010

Freedom To Choose

FREEDOM to CHOOSE!!
So just how tired of Pharmaceutical, lab made ‘drugs’ are you?  How serious are you about the consideration of ‘natural’ ‘alternative’ routes to ease, heal, or fight off an array of ailments? 
I’m not a doctor and I don’t have a degree in Alternative Medicine (yet), but I do know one thing … The older I get, the more ‘wisdom’ I assume I’ve gained, the more I have began to undercover and understand how many of our lab produced pharmacy ‘drugs’ were derived from an ‘herb’, the more and more I steer clear of prescription or over the counter (OTC) aides and run to my herbal cabinet instead. 
I recently read that up until World War II the actual herbal plants were used in ingredients for medications. Due to herb shortages in Europe, synthetically made ‘herbal’ ingredients to replace the actual herb plant, were created, as we know them today, in our own lab/pharmacy based medications.
Therefore, in my infinite assumed wisdom and common sense, I conclude in my own mind, that, while I do believe Pharmaceuticals have “a” place in our health care, Pharmaceuticals are not all conclusive and the most beneficial and safest alternative for my body, reducing side effects from any other component imbedded in to any lab produced ‘drug’, would be to use actual herbal plants to tackle an ailment that does not absolutely require a pharmaceutical prescription or OTC ‘drug’.
I want to start writing articles for you to bring you valuable information about the world of ‘herbs’.  It’s a ‘big, vast’ world, so vast it would take more than a single lifetime, I believe, to know it all. 
However, I need some help in getting things started here.  I have worked with several herbs in the past couple of years, yet to sit down and just start ‘writing’ about one or a few even, is not as easy as it would seem.
I don’t want my articles to be ‘medical format’, a.k.a. bore you tears.  Though, while I want them to be ‘informative’, my heart is ‘connect’ and ‘reach out’ to others individually, as well as on a ‘whole’.  I want this to be more personal.  To do that, I need ‘your’ help.  I am asking others to throw out some issues/ailments they may be dealing with or know someone who is so I can have a more personalized focal topic to address.
I know this will be a ton of fun and my ‘goal’ is to inform, not diagnose, not heal (I’m not a dr) for others’ benefit and bring them another alternative to consider. 
So, if you’d like to participate to help me get past my ‘own’ psychological writer’s ‘block’ … send me a message, tell me your story and I’ll write about the herbs that are documented to assist in whatever is ailing you or someone you know!
Have a Healthy Day!

Cherie’


Note: All information provided to me will remain strictly confidential in regards to ‘names’, ‘locations’ etc … the main content will resolve around the ‘ailment and the herbal alternative to that ailment. Your personal information will not be a part of the content, unless you authorize me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment